Re: [fetchmail] X-Fetchmail-Warnings

2003-09-21 08:34:34
From: Marco Calistri <ik5bcu(_at_)tin(_dot_)it>

Hello,my question is related about the elimination of the following kind of
X-Warnings embedded into email headers whenever I use fetchmail.

Note that I have several email-accounts and that I am subscribed to several
Mailing-Lists,so the following example is just one among the entire list:

 match any local name

What version of fetchmail, what's in your .fetchmailrc and please post the full headers of one of the emails in question.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Find a cheaper internet access deal - choose one to suit you. http://www.msn.co.uk/internetaccess