[fetchmail] multidrop recive problem

2003-10-13 00:21:58
I have a small network of 25 users & our e-mail recived by an independant virus scaned POP3 Mail box. I have Qmail setup as the smtp mail server & fetchmail is used to forward all mail to it.
My fetchmailrc is as below.
poll pop3.ISP.co.uk
proto pop3
localdomains Domain.co.uk
user "User"
pass "pass"
is *

on a regular basis I recive e-mail as root of our mail server as follows

fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `smtp.mediapix.fr;' during poll
of pop3.ISP.co.uk.
fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `smtp.signal.dk;' during poll
of pop3.ISP.co.uk.
fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `195.8.71.42;' during poll of
pop3.ISP.co.uk.
fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `65.107.192.90.ptr.us.xo.net;'
during poll of pop3.ISP.co.uk.

can any one tell me how to resolve this or what causes it
Thanks

Martin Frost