Re: Re.Re: [fetchmail] multidrop recive problem

2003-10-16 04:12:26
Please don't post HTML (Eric, consider banning HTML from the list, it's
a waste of bandwidth and dangerous.)

martin frost <martin(_at_)herma(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> writes:

I have looked through the Fetchmail documentation & the only referance I can
find on the envelope option is as below
-E <line> | --envelope <line>

Correct.

Dose this meen that I have to enter the enveloe "Received" line into
the .fetchmailrc file & what dose it refer to.

This does mean you have to check which header your POP3 server uses to
store the envelope header and use that. Received will not work, a mail
to more than one user in your domain (Bcc:) is undeliverable!

Fetchmail should NEVER have introduced "envelope Received" guessing in
the first place, and now people are taken in by such offerings of
misconfiguration.