Re: [fetchmail] nokeep and Yahoo POP mail

2003-10-22 14:22:31
On October 22, 2003 at 11:42, Ray Peck wrote:

I have fetchmail (5.9.0 in RedHat) pulling mail over from Yahoo and it's
making its way through my procmail maze ;-) and getting delivered to me
(yay!) but Yahoo is ignoring my nokeep directive.  My .fetchmailrc looks
like this:

set daemon 300
set logfile /tmp/fetchmail.log
poll pop.mail.yahoo.com protocol pop3 username raypeck3 there is rpeck here n
okeep fetchlimit 1000 password xxxx

I do not use nokeep since messages are deleted by default.  I do
use fetchall.  I have had no problems with messages not getting
removed, even with 5.x of fetchmail.  I am currently using 6.2.5.

Note, I do not use the fetchlimit directive.

--ewh