Re: [fetchmail] Help: Posfix and Fetchmail

2003-11-05 23:52:52
From: "Sothun Thay" <sthay(_at_)mopf(_dot_)gov(_dot_)tp>

Do you have any idea of where is posftix newsgroup?

Not my last reply to you but the one before that included details of the postfix mailing list. You can find it at the archive, available from the link at the bottom of this (and all other posts to the fetchmail list) email.

Failing that, try www.google.com.

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger