[fetchmail] fetchmail newbie question

2003-11-24 13:47:22
Hi,

I have been trying to get fetchmail to work on Fedora Core 1 but I have been
having some problems. I am user a iastate.edu and the server uses kerberos
authentication. I must mention that I have Kerberos 5 tickets issued.

The following is my .fetchmailrc:

set daemon 600
poll globe.mail.iastate.edu with proto POP3 auth kerberos_v5 uidl
     principal pop(_dot_)pop(_dot_)iastate(_dot_)edu(_at_)IASTATE(_dot_)EDU

user  'globe' there with password  `ISU' is globe here warnings 3600
mda  'procmail -f-'
keep

The following is what happens when I try to invoke fetchmail.

$ fetchmail -c -v
fetchmail: 6.2.5 querying globe.mail.iastate.edu (protocol POP3) at Mon, 24 Nov
2003 13:55:16 -0600 (CST): poll started
fetchmail: Kerberos V5 support not linked.
fetchmail: 6.2.5 querying globe.mail.iastate.edu (protocol POP3) at Mon, 24 Nov
2003 13:55:16 -0600 (CST): poll completed
fetchmail: normal termination, status 7

I used the RPM from the fetchmail site. Any suggestions/help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks again, and best wishes!