[fetchmail] Juno support?

2003-11-26 22:54:31
Ok, I know this is an old question, but I figured it was about time to dust it off again. :)

Does anyone know when Fetchmail will support downloading of mail from a Juno account? I've got an old juno account for emergencies and I know some legitimate mail finds its way there from time to time and I'd like to pull that in and filter it without having to wade through 300 tons of junk mail. Much apreciated for the info. :)