[fetchmail] Timestamp log entries?

2003-11-28 01:28:12
Is there an option to timestamp log entries? I'm logging to a file with the logfile option in my .fetchmailrc.

        fetchmail: IMAP connection to xxx.xxx.com failed: Operation timed out
        fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)
        fetchmail: IMAP connection to xxx.xxx.com failed: Connection refused
        fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)
        fetchmail: timeout after 300 seconds waiting for server xxx.xxx.com.
        fetchmail: socket error while fetching from xxx.xxx.com
        fetchmail: Query status=2 (SOCKET)

Thanks,
Jim