[fetchmail]idle command not working

2004-01-14 17:32:15
I'm trying to use the "idle" option with an imap connection to an MS
Exchange server (5.5), but after each poll fetchmail will send an "A0005
LOGOUT" and disconnects.  I do get a "will idle after poll" log message, so
it looks like fetchmail understands the server has this capability.  My rc
file:

=== .fetchmailrc:

poll xxxxx proto imap auth ntls
   user "xxxxx(_at_)xxxx" pass "xxxxx" is "xxx" here keep idle

===

I'm running version 6.2.5 on FreeBSD.  Any ideas?  Thanks,
Steve