[fetchmail]BUG in 6.2.5 config

2004-01-15 17:21:09
When configuring 6.2.5 --with-ssl and --without-kerberos5,
it is also necessary to specify CFLAGS=-DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5,
at least on Red Hat 9, if the build system does not have
krb5.h installed.  See previous message in thread for the
error messages.

Bug #1:  Specifying CPPFLAGS=-DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5, either to configure
         or in the environment, does not cause -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 to
         be added to the compilation flags.

Bug #2:  The combination of --with-ssl and --without-kerberos5
         should itself add -DOPENSSL_NO_KRB5 to the compile flags.

BTW, the crash reported at the top of this thread still happens
in 6.2.5.  Now if I can just figure out how to get a corefile from
it ... (and yes, my ulimit is unlimited).