Re: [fetchmail]Hi

2004-01-19 15:41:28
Michael Abbott wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 jh(_at_)plonk(_dot_)de wrote:
[...]
How friendly.  Can some kind person kill the sender?

I would say no, since the mail was sent with my address, but not from me or
my system (look at the Received-lines, I do not use a t-ipconnect.de
account). Besides, I got the same mail about 4 hours ago from
esr(_at_)thyrsus(_dot_)com, and I bet you do not want this one to be removed.
As you may have noticed, since several months there are a lot of viruses
spreading via email with forged senders.