Re: [fetchmail]mails are not been downloaded

2004-02-11 05:20:12
Hi,
--- Matthias Andree
<ma(_at_)dt(_dot_)e-technik(_dot_)uni-dortmund(_dot_)de> wrote:

Anything, including outdated fetchmail
versions. Retry with the most
current from
http://www.catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/ . If the
problems
persist, check the fetchmail documentation,
including the FAQ, for
problem reporting guidelines.

Thanks Mattias for the info. But is that a known
bug in 6.2.1+RPA+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS? It is an
simple rpm install.
What causes it? I must mention here that I have
googled a lot for this before mailing and all I
got was similar question but no concrete answers.

I would appreciate any answers on this, for
academic interests largely.
Thanks a lot and bye.

Regards,
Shantanu