[fetchmail]fetchmail POP3 problem

2004-02-11 06:01:01
Hi,

there's a computer on our network which fetches email from a couple of online
accounts. Some of the accounts are configured in .fetchmailrc with the 'keep'
option, to leave the email on the server. However, each time I run fetchmail,
it fetches all messages for those accounts, including ones it already fetched
on a previous run.
The protocol it uses is POP3.
Fetchmail runs under user root, and fetches & distributes email to a couple of
regular users on that machine.

I checked the man pages but the solutions mentioned there didn't solve my
problems. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks,

Martin