RE: [fetchmail]fetchmail POP3 problem

2004-02-11 06:37:27
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
Martin

there's a computer on our network which fetches email from a
couple of online accounts. Some of the accounts are
configured in .fetchmailrc with the 'keep' option, to leave
the email on the server. However, each time I run fetchmail,
it fetches all messages for those accounts, including ones it
already fetched on a previous run.
The protocol it uses is POP3.
Fetchmail runs under user root, and fetches & distributes
email to a couple of regular users on that machine.

Did you try UIDL?

--
Rob