Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail problems + bug report

2004-02-22 16:03:40

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, Peter Willis wrote:

I'm having some difficulty with the connections though. I've determined it
must be a problem with my main mail server, courier-imap. I've been testing
my program with courier-imap's pop3 and imap daemons and when I set the
threshold of users to run fetchmail on to 5 users or higher (and by that I
mean 5 fetchmail processes at a time) I start getting weird connection
errors from seemingly random fetchmail processes, such as the following:

Look for the MAXPERIP configuration option in the IMAP and POP3 config
files and raise the value then restart the services. I believe the default
is 4.

Larry.