[fetchmail]fetchmail aborting due to malformed e-mail header...

2004-03-05 08:09:26
Hello,
   I have this problem with fetchmail.
When I'm trying to fetch mails from a POP account, fetchmail complains about 1 mail that has a terminating string (I don't relly recall the exact words of fetchmail) on the header and it aborts the download. It doesn't erase downloaded messages nor the failed one... what happens is that I get all mail stuck in the POP account and fetchmail doesn't download anymore. To track down the failed email and erase it by hand is what i've been doing, but it's a no go solution as it is my mothers account and I would prefer an automated way. I read the man trying to look for a switch or command to force fetchmail to continue to download even if it finds a bad message and erase all messages after that, so the "bad" email will get eliminated. I could find nothing!
   Some help will be appreciated....

# fetchmail --version
This is fetchmail release 6.2.3+RPA+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS
Fallback MDA: (none)
Linux abraham 2.6.2-rc3-love1 #1 Fri Feb 13 19:43:25 ART 2004 i586 AMD-K6(tm) 3D processor AuthenticAMD GNU/Linux
Taking options from command line
No mailservers set up -- perhaps /root/.fetchmailrc is missing?
#

If there is anything more I can add, please tell me where to find it :) thanks.

Javier.