[fetchmail]Problem fetchmail with qmail

2004-03-11 20:45:25

  Hi all....

  I have a mail server (qmail) and I tried using fetchmail in it to the remote
server elsewhere.
  I follow the instruction on fetchmail-FAQ

  but still not get with this line:

  To set up qmail to batch mail for a disconnected site the ISP-mailhost will
have normally put that site in its `virtualhosts' control file so it will add a
prefix to all mail addresses for this site. This results in mail sent to
'username(_at_)userhost(_dot_)userdom(_dot_)dom(_dot_)com' having a
'Delivered-To:' line of the form:

A single host maildrop will be slightly simpler:

The ISP can make the 'mbox-userstr-' prefix anything they choose but a string
matching the user host name is likely.

  To use this line you must:

    1.. Ensure the option `envelope Delivered-To:' is in the fetchmail config
file.
    2.. Ensure you have a localdomains containing 'userdom.dom.com' or
`userhost.dom.com' respectively.

   could somebody help me about
  1. "mbox-usrstr-"
  2. where is fetchmail config file ?