[fetchmail]How to set up cram-md5 auth?

2004-03-11 14:38:27
Hello,

I have fetchmail -6.2.0-3 on Red Hat 9.

All worked just fine until 24 hours ago. All of a sudden, I can surf the web,
send mail, but not download by the usual pop3 server anymore.

I keep being refused with messages like the one below. Reading the fetchmail FAQ
it seems that the isp changed auth scheme without telling. The  questions are:

1) Am I right, judging by the message below?
2) How do I fix it? The faq is not so clear on this point. I have no popauth,
and could not
find where to download it with Google.

Any pointer is appreciated. Thanks you in advance for your time!

Ciao,
Marco Fioretti