[fetchmail]Headerless mail

2004-03-26 22:39:10
Hello people,
I've recieved a few of this emails, I use hotwayd and fetchmail to get mails from the hotmail account, can someone point me to the right direction to fix this or at least show me the manual? Or if someone is feeling especially nice, assure me that there is no problem with this mail, just ignore it and continue :)

Thanks, will rtfm tomorrow if have time, but i doubt it ;(

Cya

Puns are little "plays on words" that a certain breed of person loves
to spring on you and then look at you in a certain self-satisfied way
to indicate that he thinks that you must think that he is by far the
cleverest person on Earth now that Benjamin Franklin is dead, when in
fact what you are thinking is that if this person ever ends up in a
lifeboat, the other passengers will hurl him overboard by the end of
the first day even if they have plenty of food and water.

                                 -- Dave Barry, "Why Humor is Funny"

--- Begin Message ---
--- End Message ---