[fetchmail]Sendmail status messages

2004-04-27 22:52:43
In addition to the features that were listed, it might be prudent to use
a separate cf file to handle the two features mentioned apart from what
the "normal" sendmail configuration does.  This way, changes you make to
the fetchmail version of the sendmail cf file, doesn't affect how your
mail server normally operates.

This also caused me to wonder how I might better deal with status
messages that I get back from the sendmail server.

I get status messages #65 and #64 quite frequently...I believe they are
in reference to bad dns names and non-existent users.  Either way, I
want to know how to have them not report from CRON.  Would it be wrong
to use the antispam keyword to deal with this?  I would turn bouncing
off.

I don't care about messages that have bad dns entries or unknown users.

Mike