Re: [fetchmail]Sendmail status messages

2004-04-28 09:06:37
mbox mbarsalou wrote:
Hmmm.  What would explain that I haven't been getting these messages,
then all of a sudden I am getting many of them?  I haven't changed my
sendmail configuration and my sendmail server is not exposed to outside
users?

What ways can I track these things down?

Check your sendmail logs.  There's always more information there than in a
single numeric return code.

It's also possible that your sysexits are different from mine, depending on
what OS you're running.  But the ones I listed are pretty standard on
Unix.

Other than that I really can't help much with debugging sendmail.  Now that
there are three major alternatives to sendmail that are all better in
almost every way, I avoid sendmail whenever possible.

--
==============================| "A slice of life isn't the whole cake
 Rob Funk <rfunk(_at_)funknet(_dot_)net> | One tooth will never make a full