Re: [fetchmail]some time NOT FLUSHED

2004-05-16 10:35:48
Thank for your answer, but how can you explain that some mails sends from the
same addres are flushed and other not. Why this error  happen in some mail and
other not.

Any way, I will try with "no dns" and send the result

Thank again.

fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `uucp.ceniai.inf.cu' during
poll of 169.158.128.157.
fetchmail: forwarding and deletion suppressed due to DNS errors

I think that error message is pretty clear.

You might find "no dns" useful, but I'm not saying this is the right thing
to do for your configuration; multidrop mode with Received: header parsing
is just too scary to contemplate.

Regards,

Brian.