Re: [fetchmail]some time NOT FLUSHED

2004-05-16 10:59:15
I haven't dns server, my machine name is catec1.catec.cu and my mail domain is
catec.cu. I connect to my ISP by phone call (PPP LINK) and then run fetchmail
for download all mails to my domain and delivered to postfix.

Thank again

From: Brian Candler <B(_dot_)Candler(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
Date:  Sun, 16 May 2004 17:42:44 +0000

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 01:29:45PM -0400, Frank Abel Cancio Bello wrote:
Thank for your answer, but how can you explain that some mails sends from
the same addres are flushed and other not. Why this error  happen in some
mail and other not.
fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `uucp.ceniai.inf.cu'
during poll of 169.158.128.157.

Probably some intermittent local DNS problem.