[fetchmail]mails to virtual domains in qmail

2004-05-21 11:12:47
Hi,
I have an account with and ISP 1 which does not
give me shell connection and spam and virus
filtering. Now, I also have an account with ISP 2
where I get spam filtering and a friend has a
shell account there. This ISP uses qmail and
delivers mails with repect to enteries in
/var/qmail/users/assign file (or rather the cdb
file).
Now can I use fetchmail to fetch mails from ISP1
and deliver them to my virtual account at ISP2 ?
If yes can someone give an example config?

Regards,
Shantanu