[fetchmail]Re: altering header with fetchmail

2004-05-31 12:47:20
On Mon, May 31, 2004 at 09:24:41PM +0200, Arjen Verweij wrote:
I am looking to retrieve mail from multiple mailboxes to one local machine
to one local use account, but for each a seperate maildir.

I would like to be able to customize the header for each messages of the
mailboxes I am retrieving from so I can use procmail to sort out which
mail should go where.

Is this possible with fetchmail? Or is there any other way that I am
overlooking to achieve the same objective?

You probably just want to use procmail. Since the "to:" for each message
should be different, just match on that and send each different message
to a different mailbox.

--
gram