RE: [fetchmail]Fetchmail + cyrusIMAP + postfix

2004-05-31 14:47:59
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
gen2

I'm trying to understand the flow of mail from fetchmail
using LMTP in my
setup. The goal is to have spamassassin tag mail after it's
retrieved from
outside POP mailboxes. (done much googling and man reading...)

Unless you've configured it differently, the default for fetchmail is to
pass email to the SMTP server listening on loopback.

Maybe you could provide the contents of your .fetchmailrc and the
version of fetchmail you're using?

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?