[fetchmail]fetchmail.rc nothing to process email messages

2004-06-17 15:00:03
Hello,

I am running Fetchmail on a Mac OS X Server 10.3.4 to check a mail account and send the mail to a PHP script for processing when a new message is present. It is checking every minute. When there isn't any mail I get an email with this:

fetchmail: No mail for tickets(_at_)sollos(_dot_)com at sollos.com

So I get thousands of these messages. Can I change my fetchmail.rc to stop these emails? Here is my fetchmail.rc file:

poll sollos.com proto pop3 user "tickets(_at_)sollos(_dot_)com" is dshauger here pass "xxxxxxxxxxx" mda
"/Library/WebServer/Documents/www/support/zentrack/includes/egate.php"

Thanks for any help!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----
David Shauger
Vice President