RE: [fetchmail]fetchmail.rc nothing to process email messages

2004-06-17 23:49:23
From: Tiny Mind <dave(_at_)tinymind(_dot_)com>

I am running Fetchmail on a Mac OS X Server 10.3.4 to check a mail account and send the mail to a PHP script for processing when a new message is present. It is checking every minute. When there isn't any mail I get an email with this:

fetchmail: No mail for tickets(_at_)sollos(_dot_)com at sollos.com

So I get thousands of these messages. Can I change my fetchmail.rc to stop these emails? Here is my fetchmail.rc file:

poll sollos.com proto pop3 user "tickets(_at_)sollos(_dot_)com" is dshauger here pass "xxxxxxxxxxx" mda
"/Library/WebServer/Documents/www/support/zentrack/includes/egate.php"

Version of fetchmail? Are you running it in daemon mode, or are you simply running it every minute?

 Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
      Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?