RE: [fetchmail]emails deleted in IMAP

2004-06-21 23:39:19
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
David Brown

I use fetchmail to pull down pop mail to a Cyrus IMAP server
inbox.  Any idea why some emails come down as deleted (a line
through them in IMAP) and others do not?

It would help to have more details (like versions of the operating
system, fetchmail and cyrus and the contents of your .fetchmailrc).  I
don't see this with Mandrake 8.1, Fetchmail 6.2.5 and Cyrus IMAPd 2.2.6.

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?