RE: [fetchmail]emails deleted in IMAP

2004-06-22 08:11:49
-----Original Message-----
From: fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org
[mailto:fetchmail-friends-admin(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of
David strato

System includes:
Linux kernel 2.4.20-18.9
Redhat 9
Fetchmail 6.2.0

Ok, you want to upgrade to 6.2.5 (though it may not fix this problem,
it'll fix other things).

Cyrus IMAPd 2.1.16

And this to 2.2.6 (ditto).

Sendmail 8.12.8

And if it's not patched, to either 8.12.11 or 8.13.0 ASAP.

How are you integrating the 2 - that is, what local delivery method are
you using?

.fetchmailrc contains:

set daemon 100
set postmaster dbrown
set logfile ./.fetchmail.log
poll post.strato.de
        user username(_at_)isp(_dot_)com pass password to dbrown keep

Looks fine.

I'd say that the problem is most probably with Cyrus (or at least I know
of no way for fetchmail or sendmail to influence the read flag).

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may
be ignored utterly.

--
Rob | What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?