Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail and delete

2004-08-04 22:06:02
On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 05:08:39PM +0100, Rob wrote:
If no, does anyone know of such utility? Maybe even an
utility to delete
mails older than X days will suffice, I will run it before fetchmail.
I am checking on getmail too.

From the depths of the mailing list archive you can find a posting about
Popclean (Google for "popclean fetchmail").  There are probably other answers
there, but I'll leave finding them as an exercise to the reader.

Thanks for the mail.
I couldn't get popclean from the site. Nor was it in contrib/
I am not sure whether popclean in maintained still or not.
Any more ideas?

PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may be
ignored utterly.

Still better put this in your signature and use MFT header :)

With warm regards,
-Payal