[fetchmail]Unexpected change in behaviour

2004-08-07 02:18:35
I've had Fetchmail (fetchmail-5.9.0-21.8.0) happily running
on an RH8 system for a long time (12 months +).

At about 1:30 (BST) today it stopped passing mail to the
multidrop recipients and is now sending everything to the
postmaster account.

"fetchmail[1407]: no local matches, forwarding to postmaster"

This is a lights out box where I'm the only person with
access to the system and the last time I made any change on
this box was about 3 months ago (don't you just love Linux).

I've tried simplifying the config to "to * here" and checked
the mail in the ISP queue before fetchmail polls for it
though the only clue I get is the log entry above.

I have also tried upgrading to the current stable version.

Has anyone seen this before or have any solution?

Thanks

Alan