[fetchmail]Using fetchmail for my secondary MX "problem"

2004-08-24 23:50:37
After setting up a mail server at home for a few domains that I run, I found
out that my ISP can not do true secondary MX.  Instead of store and forward,
the email is delivered to a catch all account and then has to be POPed off.

Reading over the FAQ (http://catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/fetchmail-FAQ.html) I
understand that it isn't recommended to be used for entire domain(s), but I
believe for the very few times that I would need to use it, fetchmail would
do the job.  Where "the job" is to fetch any emails delivered to the
secondary MX and to drop it into my local mail queue for filtering and
delivery to users.  If I am wrong, can you please let me know?

Before I ask my silly newbie question, is there an archive where I can
search previous posts?  I have looked, but have come up blank.

Thank you and kind regards,
James Doutsis