Re: [fetchmail]hang on bad address

2004-09-22 23:37:41
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:11:10 -0700, Tom Emerson <osnut(_at_)pacbell(_dot_)net>
wrote:
hold the phone -- I just did some more checking, and I think the problem stems
from the fact that MY server isn't accepting this address.  I gather
fetchmail is masquerading as the sending user, and my smtp server is
rejecting these when fetchmail tries to send it "locally"?  if so, what
can/should I do to allow fetchmail to continue in this case?

Try configuring 501 as one of the spam codes, then fetchmail will delete it.

Oh, and next time, don't forget to mention such details as the version
of fetchmail you're using!

--
Rob MacGregor

        doesn't become a monster.