Re: [fetchmail]PopDel.py patch

2004-11-15 17:13:59
Joshua Crawford <mortarn_lists(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)au> writes:

I tried sending this patch 4 days ago, before I'd subscribed to the list. I
received an automated message saying it was being held for review by the
moderator. As it hasn't appeared here yet, and 4 days is close enough to
forever in the online world :), perhaps it was lost in a spam filter or
something. My apologies to the moderator if he's just busy or
something.

G'day Joshua,

long time no see! I'd indeed think ESR is "busy"...

I take it that you've debugged the new PopDel.py because you weren't
satisfied with the prior version?

I'm asking because I wouldn't want to commit untested code to the SVN
repository.

I figured one typo at superficial inspection, "n" missing in username:

+             if (len(sys.argv) < 4):
+                     print 'Usage: ' + sys.argv[0] + ' pop3.host.name
userame password'

Please post further code snippets to the fetchmail-devel list,
subscription info at http://developer.berlios.de/mail/?group_id=1824