Re: [fetchmail]PopDel.py patch

2004-11-16 15:13:16
Joshua Crawford <mortarn_lists(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)au> writes:

#     Allow for all caps SUBJECT:

Many viruses have this, and they're the ones we want to delete.

You must have different worms there :-)

I'm asking because I wouldn't want to commit untested code to the SVN
repository.

I wouldn't submit untested code.

OK, will merge.

Please post further code snippets to the fetchmail-devel list,
subscription info at http://developer.berlios.de/mail/?group_id=1824

Okay, will do. That one isn't linked from the catb.org webpage. It says to
"discuss fixes and improvements in fetchmail and help co-develop it" here.

We haven't yet switched and announced everything to the full extent
because we're nearing a release, but aren't yet near.