Re: [fetchmail]mail downloading problem

2004-12-20 05:58:24
On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 03:26:54 -0500, Payal Rathod
<payal-fetchmail(_at_)scriptkitchen(_dot_)com> wrote:
I have a dial-up account which I use to download (inject) mails from
remote server into my local MTA (qmail), using fetchmail on Linux
Mandrake. But I observed that mails which are greater than 150 or 200
Kbs are not downloaded at all. A timeout is given after a specified
period of 100s (or 200s).

Timeout from what?  What program issues this?  Providing the exact
error always helps...

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor