Re: [fetchmail]mail downloading problem

2004-12-22 17:27:09
Payal Rathod <payal-fetchmail(_at_)scriptkitchen(_dot_)com> writes:

There is no firewall.  One more thing, when I run fetchmail with -t
switch, it ends the whole session for that user. Normally it happens
that the mail which is big is at say position number 1. I want
fetchmail to try to download it and after n sec leave it alone and
atleast download the others. So, atleast I can get my other mails
which are stuck up unnessarily due to the first one.

More information is needed, perhaps a session trace - tcpdump or
ethereal are your friends (unless you're using SSL that is - in that
case, the dump would be worthless).