Re: [fetchmail]Postfix, Spamassassin, Procmail, Fetchmail

2005-01-10 10:08:57
On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 04:01:12AM -0800, Ralph Brown wrote:
I am running a current version of WhiteBox Linux (RHEL) and am looking
for a tutorial for Postfix, Spamassassin, Procmail, Fetchmail. Seems I
can get Postfix, Spamassassin, & Procmail working together, but when I
add Fetchmail, I have problems. Either the users mail will not get
picked up, or not get routed through Spamassassin, or ??

Check the delivery mode you're using in fetchmail.

Just a guess..

--
rodolfo
barrett(_at_)9hells(_dot_)org