[fetchmail]fetching IMAP-Folders

2005-01-17 12:55:46
Hello,

in the manpage is written:

aus man fetchmail:
-r <name> | --folder <name>
              (Keyword: folder[s]) Causes a specified non-default mail

But it does not work...

poll mx.freenet.de protocol imap
user michelle.konzack   pass xxxxxxxxx  is michelle.konzack here folder
INBOX.virusverdacht
user linux4michelle     pass xxxxxxxxxx is michelle.konzack here folder
INBOX.virusverdacht
user debian-user-german pass xxxxxxxx   is michelle.konzack here folder
INBOX.virusverdacht

In the log:

fetchmail: mailbox selection failed
fetchmail: client/server synchronization error while fetching from mx.freenet.de
fetchmail: Query status=7 (ERROR)
fetchmail: mailbox selection failed
fetchmail: client/server synchronization error while fetching from mx.freenet.de
fetchmail: Query status=7 (ERROR)
fetchmail: mailbox selection failed
fetchmail: client/server synchronization error while fetching from mx.freenet.de
fetchmail: Query status=7 (ERROR)

and if I use

poll mx.freenet.de protocol imap folder INBOX.virusverdacht
user michelle.konzack   pass xxxxxxxxx  is michelle.konzack here
user linux4michelle     pass xxxxxxxxxx is michelle.konzack here
user debian-user-german pass xxxxxxxx   is michelle.konzack here

I get Error 5 (Syntax)

I am sure, the Folder is right
because in 'mutt' it is:

imaps://linux4michelle(_at_)mx(_dot_)freenet(_dot_)de/INBOX.virusverdacht

Thankyou
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi