Re: [fetchmail]Getaddrinfo problem

2005-02-27 10:33:04
Please - if you want help keep this on the list.

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 08:58:49 -0500, Edward McKeown <emck(_at_)mac(_dot_)com>
wrote:
Here is what I get " fetchmail: can't accept options while a background
fetchmail is running."

Ok, so stop the running fetchmail and do it then.

Yes it is the same version as I use to have.

In which case the problem is nearly certainly down to your OS upgrade.
 Have you tried recompiling fetchmail incase it's a library problem?

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor