Re: Multidrop accounts (was [fetchmail]Re: Fetchmail-friends digest, Vol 1 #781 - 4 msgs)

2005-04-08 02:27:39
On Apr 8, 2005 6:59 AM, Nitin <nitin(_at_)indiamart(_dot_)com> wrote:
HOW CAN I RECEIVE ALL USERS MAIL THROUGH "CATCAHALL A/C"

2) Search the list archive - this has been answered many times

i was searching  here
 http://www.catb.org/~esr/fetchmail/fetchmail-FAQ.html

But i cant find please let me know the exact PATH.

Well, before I answer that I'm going to say three things:

1) TRIM YOUR POSTS!  99% of what you posted was completely
unnecessary.  Remember - some people pay for their data and some still
use dialup.  Wasting time downloading emails because of your stupidity
isn't going to make you popular.

2) Edit the sodding subject line when replying to digest postings - as
you're told to do in the mail you replied to:

3) Mail the right list - what on earth were you doing mailng the -requests list?

than "Re: Contents of Fetchmail-friends digest..."

As for the list archive, it's mentioned at the bottom of EVERY list posting: