[fetchmail]fetchmail to Microsoft exchange 2000

2005-04-12 09:37:16
Hello all , my first post.....

I was looking around and trying to find some info regarding what I would like
to do , but alas I can not find anything to help me out....

what I would like to do is pop about 40 emails off a pop3 UNIX server , where
we have our domain email hosted and then forward it to our exchange server
running windows 2000 server with exchange 2000

I have tried a few configs, but can not get it working...

I am on a Fedora Core 2 box running fetchmail 6.25

here is my .fetchmailrc file

    defaults protocol pop3
    poll mail.domain.com

user "rob(_at_)domain(_dot_)com" there with pass "1234" smtphost 192.168.0.223
is *

when I run fetchmail I get this as a response(domain names have been replaced
to protected the innocent)  :)

5 messages for rob(_at_)domain(_dot_)com at mail.domain.com (32362 octets).
reading message rob(_at_)domain(_dot_)com@mail.domain.com:1 of 5 (1251 octets)
fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `stewy' during poll of
mail.domain.com.
fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `stewy' during poll of
mail.domain.com.
. not flushed
reading message rob(_at_)domain(_dot_)com@mail.domain.com:2 of 5 (2562 octets)
.. flushed
reading message rob(_at_)domain(_dot_)com@mail.domain.com:3 of 5 (14135 octets)
............. flushed
reading message rob(_at_)domain(_dot_)com@mail.domain.com:4 of 5 (12806 octets)
............ flushed
reading message rob(_at_)domain(_dot_)com@mail.domain.com:5 of 5 (1608 octets)
. flushed

stewy is the hostname of the hosting provider email server

Then I never see/get those emails  on my exchange server???

Any help appreciated....

Thanks...

Rob...