Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail to Microsoft exchange 2000

2005-04-13 09:10:55
FYI , I got it working....

I am not an exchange person either, actually I hate it.... but that's what they have here.....

anyways... the default domain was not the domain I wanted to accept email for on the exchange server... so I tricked fetchmail into thinking so by adding an entry in the host file for this domain.... but I do not like this fix....

ie:  domain exchange thinks it accepts email for  dom.com
domain of emails being forwarded  domain.com

I made an entry in the hosts file
192.168.0.223       domain.com

even thought dom.com is actually 192.168.0.223

Should I be rewriting the headers instead? and if so will return email work?

Thanks for all your help so far....

Rob...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob(_dot_)macgregor(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>