Re: [fetchmail]Question about config

2005-04-21 05:42:00
On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 11:47:51PM +0100, Rob MacGregor wrote:
<----SNIP---->
This works well, but Im not quite sure what happens, when the
exchange server is down?

Simple - fetchmail fails to contact the Exchange server, so doesn't pull mail.

Ok, other szenario:

exchange rejects the mail because out of error. Can I define a default
address all those messages are sent to, something like postmaster?

I just had the bad experiance, that a mail was bounced back to
my external mail account. What if those messages have no read
sender, as they are produced by some automated serverprocesses?

Marcus