Re: [fetchmail]Exchange to postfix

2005-06-22 04:54:38
On 22/06/05, Kevin <kgilpin_uk(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:
Hi,

We are currently using a SBS 200 exchange server.  My boss want to move to
a unix based mail system and suggested postfix.  Does any one have any
good points or know of any good how to using fetch mail. To move the mail
from exchange to postfix.

Well, the man page is a good start, as is the FAQ :-)

However, I'd suggest a bit more research is in order.  Your boss is aware that:

1) Somebody needs to be able to support the linux box, along with postfix etc
2) You'll lose things like the sharing of calendars etc

You can solve (2) with suitable software, but solving (1) takes a bit more work.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor