Re: [fetchmail]"From:" filtering possible

2005-07-08 05:30:57
Thanks Tobias,

look we have another domain example.com.

In my pop a/c i hv received mail from yahoo,rediff,aol,example.com, etc......ok.

Lots of mails in my pop a/c...

But i want when fetchmail run its download only those mails, From: address is
anything(_at_)example(_dot_)com(_dot_)

leave the messages from another domains(like yahoo,rediff,aol) untouched.

Tobias Meyer <tobias(_at_)apeiron(_dot_)de> wrote:
Maybe you can be a bit more specific?

If I understand you correctly, you have emails from only two persons in
your pop-mailbox.
What you want to do is, to scan through your pop-mailbox and only
download the mails from user A but leave the messages from user B
untouched??

If this is what you want to do, I'm not sure if fetchmail can help you -
I at least have not stumbled over such an option yet.

rahul zoro wrote:

Its Urgent Please Help Me......

fetchmail only download my domain mail.

Like in my pop a/c two sender mails are there:-

From: user(_at_)example(_dot_)com
From: user(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com

fetchmail only download user(_at_)example(_dot_)com
mail, & user(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com mail just keep on
net(keep on my pp a/c).

Like i want "From:" filtering ...