[fetchmail]Fetchmailconf problem

2005-08-10 20:45:44
Hi guys!

I am having a problem with fetchmailconf 6.2.5 on my x86_64 system. When
attempting to run it when a .fetchmailrc file exists, the following is
returned:

Fields don't match what fetchmailconf expected:
Not matched in class `Server' signature: ['dns']

The .fetchmailrc file used for this test is as follows:

# Configuration created Thu Aug 11 11:16:06 2005 by fetchmailconf
set postmaster "postmaster"
set bouncemail
set no spambounce
set properties ""
poll localhost

This is a basic config that would not actually function, I've another
user that has a proper config file that is working fine with fetchmail
itself, that also gets the same error returned from fetchmailconf.

Any ideas? I'm no python programmer so I can't debug this one.

Cheers