Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmailconf problem

2005-08-14 06:22:29
Michael Collard <quadfour(_at_)iinet(_dot_)net(_dot_)au> writes:

Well, found the problem. Fetchmail on x86_64 is built without res_search
because its unable to find res_search() in -lresolv, it should be using
__res_search() on Mandriva and alike, so just a broken configure script
really. Due to this, fetchmail --configdump omits the dns option which
makes the fetchmailconf script barf. I've made a patch for the mdk
packages to solve this.

Can you send me the config.log of the unpatched code and your patch so
I'll see if I can merge it upstream?

Thanks in advance,