Re: [fetchmail]Change localhost in hdr to real name?

2005-08-26 00:04:36
On 26/08/05, Andrew Hill <andy(_at_)hillhome(_dot_)org> wrote:

Hi,

My question is this:  Is there any way to change the "localhost" below,
to the actual name/ip address of the server?

Sample header from each e-mail I fetch with fetchmail:

Why not tell fetchmail not to add the header?

Oh, and your version of fetchmail is outdated and has known security
problems.  I'd recommend updating to 6.2.5.2.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.
Rob MacGregor